- Create a icon using photo editors that is preferably square and must be of size = 16x16
- Now log in to your Blogger control panel, upload it into your picasa web album using blogger.
- Go to the Template Menu of the blog you want to customize. Select ‘Edit HTML’.
- Look for the “<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>” code (it’s somewhere on the top, if you can’t find it select ‘Ctrl + F’ and search for it.)
- Once you’ve found the location right after it paste the following code:
<link href='img/favicon.ico' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/x-icon'/>