LinkedIn.com is one of the fastest growing professional social networking website for professionals.
It also provides an option to setup your profile URL (user name) which is a direct URL for others to access your profile.
It will allow you to shorten your public profile url from http://in.linkedin.com/pub/2lessons/56/a51/5a8 to http://in.linkedin.com/in/2lessons
Now let's get started with how to setup the username for your LinkedIn account.
- Login To LinkedIn Account (Your account must be verified through your email).
- In the profile tab got to Edit Profile
- Now click Edit next to Public Profile → It will redirect you to http://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings
- Now at the top right hand corner, click Customize your public profile URL.
- An popup will open. There choose your LinkedIn profile username.